Chrissy Teigen is not shy when it comes to airing her opinions on social media, and Wednesday was no different for the US model. The 35-year-old star took to social media to celebrate Joe Biden being sworn in as the 46th US president, but she couldn’t resist making a dig at Donald Trump in the process. Posting a picture of herself posing in front of the Washington Monument on Instagram last night, Chrissy took aim at the former President in her lengthy caption. “Today our great national f**kup is over, but the shame will last forever,” she wrote. “With 2 impeachments, the creation of 3 million LESS jobs, 403,000 dead, a record low approval rating and god knows how many crimes, we can officially say Donald J Trump is the greatest at being the f**king worst. “Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to have the guy with barely enough well done steak with ketchup fueled brainpower to power a lightbulb who doesn't even know how to close an umbrella run the country. “History will not be kind to you, you absolute psychopath. But I never was anyhow,” she added. Chrissy’s 33.7 million followers were quick to like and comment… Read full this story
- Donald Trump says he has 'great confidence' some Democrats will vote to acquit him in his impeachment trial - as key Republican says he will oppose calling witnesses
- 'I like the idea!' Donald Trump says he might TESTIFY in his own impeachment hearing after Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer dare him to show up or answer questions in writing
- Donald Trump says Chinese troops would have 'obliterated Hong Kong in 14 minutes if it wasn't for me' and says he talked President Xi out of sending in the military to deal with protesters
- Trump says illegal immigrants WILL be bussed to sanctuary cities and states in move designed to outrage Democrats
- Chrissy Teigen dazzles in cleavage-baring orange gown slit to thigh at Grammys in LA with John Legend
- Grammy Awards 2020: Chrissy Teigen commands attention in a structured black mini-dress as she and dapper husband John Legend let their hair down with FKA twigs and Usher at Sony Music's afterparty
- Chrissy Teigen roars with laughter as she showers Ariana Grande in kisses behind the scenes at the 2020 Grammy Awards
- Celebrities respond to Donald Trump's immigration ban
- The end is in sight! Democrats will finish their case against Donald Trump TODAY as Republicans slam them for being boring and the president complains about the Saturday start time for his defense team, calling it 'Death Valley in T.V.'
- Robert De Niro slams Donald Trump's 'mean-spiritedness towards art'
Chrissy Teigen slams 'psychopath' Donald Trump and says 'national f**k up is over' have 435 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at January 20, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.