CNN anchor Jake Tapper has sparked fury after questioning the democratic integrity of a Republican lawmaker whose legs were blown off while fighting for freedom. Representative Brian Mast (R-Fla.), who lost his limbs to an IED in Afghanistan, was one of 10 Republicans to vote against Donald Trump’s impeachment on Wednesday. Mast was also among more than a hundred GOP lawmakers who voted against the general election results last week, shortly before a mob of Trump’s supporters raided the Capitol. Tapper said last night: ‘Congressman Brian Mast … who lost his legs by the way fighting for democracy abroad – although I don’t know about his commitment to it here in the United States – he said did anybody say that. Yes we heard them.’ CNN anchor Jake Tapper yesterday questioned Brian Mast’s commitment to Democracy in the United States Representative Brian Mast (R-Fla.), who lost his legs to an IED in Afghanistan, greets National Guard troops inside the Capitol on Wednesday Rep. Brian Mast, R-Fla., left, visits with National Guard troops who are helping with security at the Capitol Rotunda in Washington on Wednesday Following a furious backlash on Twitter, Wade and Tapper addressed each other on social media… Read full this story
- Violent crime rises during pandemic as confidence in police takes a hit
- At Fox News, 'the inmates are running the asylum'
- President Trump talks trade with China, immigration policy and the US economy
- Hundreds Of Thousands Turned Out To Protest Gun Violence At The March For Our Lives
- How Trump will try to erase what Democrats accomplished
- David Foster Wallace on John McCain: ‘The Weasel, Twelve Monkeys and the Shrub’
- Trump says he wouldn't rule out more funding for Postal Service
- Coronavirus live updates: Air regulators issue health advisory due to wildfire smoke
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: August 13-14
- Coronavirus live updates: Tensions boil over as Lake Tahoe residents bristle at tourist overload
CNN's Jake Tapper is slammed as 'disgusting' for questioning GOP Afghan vet Brian Mast 'commitment to democracy' because he voted against impeachment - 10 years after he lost both legs fighting for U.S. have 312 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 14, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.