Eric Watson is broke, but not the way most people understand the term. Fresh out of Pentonville Prison, he stepped on to a private jet to Ibiza in December, where he’s been living a life which doesn’t seem too far removed from what people thought he had before. But his whole exercise of him forking over millions of dollars to Owen Glenn, coming down with Covid-19 followed by long-Covid, and then being thrown in jail for contempt last year has taught him he doesn’t need much to live. House? He can stay at a friend’s spare house in Ibiza. Travel? There’s his mate’s private jet. Or air miles, which he says he’s been using to hop between European countries to put together property deals. READ MORE:Cullen Group abandons tax fight, Bendon sale queriedEric Watson found in contempt of court as Sir Owen Glenn pursues him for more than $50mConvicted murderer Scott Watson denied parole for third timeJailed Eric Watson in ‘good spirits’, ‘determined’ to fight ruling, family says He’ll be heading to Barcelona soon and then Germany to stitch up a big deal he’s working on. “Property deals are good because you can benefit off the system where if you’ve… Read full this story
- Sam Raimi’s bright, fun Spider-Man doubled as a valentine to a post-9/11 New York
- took TV adolescence down into the basement (where it belongs)
- In 2013 Sundance arrived with three boundary-pushing series
- To binge-watch or not to binge-watch – The highs and lows of TV in 2018
- Black Stars Taking the Lead in TV Pilots
- The Russo brothers are plotting some sort of mysterious, hyper-ambitious "global television franchise"
- Should I Post Controversial Family Tree Info Online?
- Armstrong Williams to Buy TV Station?
- Pittsburgh Anchor Got Fired for Essentially Pegging Young Black Men as Killers in Facebook Post
- Ben Affleck Asked Henry Louis Gates Jr. to Edit Out Slaveowning Ancestor in PBS Series
Eric Watson plots possible bankruptcy and TV series from post-prison Ibiza have 321 words, post on www.stuff.co.nz at January 29, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.