Buddhists on a pilgrimage to worship the land of Buddha on Mount Fansipan Sun World Fansipan Legend marks the rise of the international ranking for Sa Pa tourism VinBrain reaches final round of global competition “COVID-19 Pandemic Response Challenge” The "Win-Win-Win" formula of branded residences have proven successful VinSmart smartphones go on sale in the US Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, high school student Anh Ngo identified her mission to shelter the mental health of the young generation. Ngo founded a non-profit organisation named MindsetSeed . MindsetSeed’s purpose is to promote the implementation of a growth mindset, and kindness for mental health. The story started from a little puzzle. Ngo recalls that as a child, she would fidget with a Rubik's cube, wanting to solve it, but not desiring to put forth the effort. However, as Ngo has to be perfect at everything, not being able to match all six sides of this cube wounded her. As Ngo grew up, this mindset harmed her greatly. In her sophomore year in high school, Ngo came across a study of the Growth Mindset by Professor Carol Dweck. Ngo realised that her potential can grow and that talent is dependent on hard work. At this moment, Ngo… Read full this story
- 'It was like a movie': the high school students who uncovered a toxic waste scandal
- ‘The way universities are run is making us ill’: inside the student mental health crisis
- Psychedelics: Can getting high improve your mental health?
- Mental health champion for UK schools axed after criticising government
- Patrick McGorry calls for 'shake-up' of mental health services for international students
- Mental health professionals to be linked with schools in the city
- Long Island School Districts Teaming Up With Northwell Health For Teens’ Mental Health
- Kate Middleton Steps Out for Kids' Mental Health Initiative — as World Awaits Meghan Markle's Baby
- Boris Johnson questioned Michael Gove's mental health calling him 'a bit cracked' after being betrayed during 2016 Tory leadership race, David Cameron's memoirs reveal
- Budget wishlist: Education leaders bat for 1-yr compulsory internship; want experiential learning that will boost mental health, self-confidence
High school student creates non-profit organisation to transform mental health amid COVID-19 have 344 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.