A high-tech greenhouse of a farmer in Chu Dien Commune, Luc Nam District, the northern province of Bac Giang, who built it with preferential loans from the local goverment. — VNA/VNS Photo Tran Viet Viet Nam's agriculture sector is aiming to be among the 15 most developed countries in the world, in which the agricultural processing sector ranks among the top 10 countries by 2030. To realise the goal, the Government issued a resolution in 2019 on measures to encourage businesses to invest in effective, safe and sustainable agriculture as part of efforts to help the sector integrate globally. The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) recently submitted to the Government a project of export promotion of agro-fishery products by 2030. The export turnover is expected to reach US$50-51 billion by 2025 and $60-62 billion in 2030. To implement the target, the MARD will review and propose policies for investment attraction from private and foreign investors into the agro-fishery product processing industry. For the last five years, there has been a wave of investment into agricultural production with 52,000 businesses, of which the firms directly participating in production hit 13,300, triple the figure of 2015. The businesses' participation not… Read full this story
- High-Tech Spy Games Have US Revamping Its Strategy
- Southern Key Economic Zone: An investment magnet
- Will vertical farming continue to grow, or has it hit the greenhouse ceiling?
- COMMENT- Farms destroy value, not because of farmers but because of the government
- Vietnam needs to embrace technology to escape middle-income trap: Vietnamese PM
- Capital city lures more than $140m in foreign investment
- The S&P 500 is really the S&P 5. Big tech dominates the index
- Monetary policy vital to limit economic shocks from epidemic
- How Microsoft is dodging the move to regulate Big Tech
- Slack's stock will soon start trading. Here's what you need to know about the non-IPO
High-tech farming needs investment and proper policies have 298 words, post on bizhub.vn at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.