When Rush Limbaugh , the Great Bloviater of the AM dial, signed off from the "Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies," two days before Christmas, he warned the faithful in the raspy remains of his famous trumpeting baritone: "The day is gonna come, folks, where I'm not going to be able to do this anymore." For 13 terrible days in Trumpland — while the mad president that Limbaugh helped make possible was flailing for survival, while the faithful were trying to " stop the steal " of the election, and even while the Republicans blew their Senate majority in the Georgia runoffs — the loudest voice in the right-wing echo chamber remained silent. By the time January 6th rolled around, even the millions of fans praying for a miracle cancer cure had to figure: If Rush had passed up the chance to fearmonger about Raphael Warnock's old sermons and mock Jon Ossoff's hair, well, he must be finished. At least with his trademark golden microphone, if not with this earthly realm. But then, a miracle: The president incited a white riot on Capitol Hill, and like a mortally wounded superhero detecting cries of distress from his people, Limbaugh got himself to… Read full this story
- Rush Limbaugh Is Cheating on Conservatism With Donald Trump
- 3 Pennsylvania Beers Named Among Very Best In America
- GRAPHIC-Which markets did best from Berlin Wall's collapse? Wall St and the BRICs, of course
- Which markets did best from Berlin Wall's collapse? Wall St. and the BRICs, of course
- The best movies of 1997
- The 10 Best Music Videos of 2018
- Best TV 2010, part two: 45 standout episodes from series that didn't make our Top 25
- Live updates on impeachment: Trump echoes Limbaugh: 'Partisan sham'
- Trump echoes Limbaugh: 'Partisan sham'
- Nixon’s Defenders Claimed He Was a Victim of a ‘Coup.’ So Did Clinton’s.
Rush Limbaugh Did His Best to Ruin America have 304 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at February 17, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.