A TRUCKER was caught on a motorway holding two mobile phones — with one up to each ear. Police took footage as he drove his 44-ton articulated lorry on the M4. He was spotted by Avon and Somerset cops using a heavy goods vehicle to get an elevated view of dodgy drivers. Officers pulled up next to the driver, who quickly dropped the phones and put his hands back on the steering wheel . The trucker was then intercepted by other officers who booked him. Chief Insp Jason Shears said: "Driving whilst distracted is as unacceptable as drink-driving and just as likely to be fatal." The force also caught a 3.5-ton vehicle speeding while illegally towing a trailer on the M5. Most read in News SICKLY JAB Doc dies & 36 others ‘develop rare blood disorder after getting Covid vaccines’ A SAD TAIL TikToker who put Gorilla Glue in hair has ponytail CUT OFF & scalp ‘still burns’ LONG ROAD UK likely to need masks & social distancing for another YEAR, warns Prof Lockdown FROZEN IN TIME Amazing four-bed ‘time capsule’ home left untouched since 1960s goes on sale Exclusive EVERY 1’S A WINNER Vaccine offers two-thirds protection in just… Read full this story
- A tool or a distraction? How UK schools' approaches to mobile phones vary widely
- This Wired Article From 2007 About Throwing Away Your Mobile Phone Makes Some Good Points
- High-tech mobile phone cameras to catch drivers texting behind the wheel to be switched on in NSW this SUNDAY
- New mobile detection cameras to be turned on his NSW this weekend
- New mobile detection cameras to be turned on in NSW this weekend
- New mobile detection cameras turned on in NSW this weekend
- Now drivers will face £200 fine for even TOUCHING their phone while driving - as UK installs new HD traffic cameras that can catch motorists in the act
- WARNING: New hi-tech cameras targeting drivers using their phones in Australia - after 11,000 motorists were busted texting behind the wheel in four weeks
- Sony M4 Aqua is no pushover!
- M6 traffic: Motorway closed after man hit by lorry near junction for M54
Trucker caught on M4 motorway holding two mobile phones — with one up to each ear have 345 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 10, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.