Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg 950,000 Singaporean HDB households are getting S$135 million in Service and Conservancy Charges (S&CC) Rebates from April 2021 to March 2022. Depending on their flat type, each eligible household will receive between 1.5 to 3.5 months of rebates. Homeowners will be notified through letters by Apr. 1, and receive their quarterly S&CC Rebate automatically in: April 2021 July 2021 October 2021 January 2022 Here’s the number of months of rebate that each type of household is eligible for: According to FAQs on the MOF website , households with a member owning or having any interest in a private property, or who have rented out the entire flat, are not eligible for the S&CC Rebate. Residents can submit related queries or check their household's S&CC Rebate eligibility online by logging into My HDBPage with their Singpass. Household Support Package The S&CC Rebates are part of the S$900 million Household Support Package announced at Budget 2021, which aims to provide “targeted support” for families affected by Covid-19, finance minister Heng Swee Keat said in a related Facebook post . Other measures under the Household Support Package include GST vouchers and utilities rebates for… Read full this story
- 2.5 million S'poreans will receive up to S$500 in Dec. 2022 to deal with rising prices
- Is a HDB flat oversupply inevitable in the future? What happens when our parents' generation passes on?
- A record of 45 million dollar flats sold in September 2022, but all eyes on 4-room and smaller flats now
- Student households at University of York will receive £150 payments as part of £6m package to help with cost-of-living
- Third of Brit households planning to cut back on energy to pay for Christmas
- Multi-generation HDB resale flat in Yishun sold for a record $1.063m
- HDB loan eligibility, interest rates and down payment (2022): A beginner's guide
- Why these 4-room HDB resale flats near the CRL Phase 2 stations show absolute potential
- Mcnair Towers review: A conveniently located HDB in a quiet part of Boon Keng
- Biggest winners and losers of the latest cooling measures in 2022: How does this affect you?
950,000 HDB households to receive 1.5 - 3.5 months of S&CC rebates from Apr. 2021 - Mar. 2022 have 345 words, post on mothership.sg at March 25, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.