close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for April 7 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen isn't sold on getting the coronavirus vaccine just yet. Allen appeared on NFL Network host Kyle Brandt's podcast on Wednesday and revealed that he wants to wait before getting vaccinated until he's sure it's the “right thing” for him. RUSSELL WILSON TOLD CARLOS DUNLAP 'HE'S HERE TO STAY' BEFORE RE-SIGNING, SEAHAWKS PLAYER SAYS “I'm still debating that. I'm a big statistics and logical guy,” Allen said, via Syracuse.com . “So if statistics show it's the right thing for me to do, I'd do it. Again I'd lean the other way too if that's what it said.” He continued: “I haven't been paying attention to it as much as maybe I should have. I've just been doing my thing and masking up when I'm going out and just staying close and hanging around family.” CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM The league released a memo last month updating its COVID-19 policies. The NFL will not require teams to vaccinate its players or staff but those that do will see a relaxation… Read full this story
- Changes to oil, gas bill raise concerns about extent of community say over development
- Amendments to Colorado oil and gas bill raise concerns about extent of community say over development
- Amid measles outbreak, new push to end vaccination loophole in New York
- What They Said: Beane, McDermott, Allen and Edmunds on first day of offseason workouts
- One-on-One Coverage: Bill Polian on starting new league, direction of Bills and Josh Allen
- Jay Skurski's Bills Mailbag: Is Buffalo going to Carolina's well too often?
- Buffalo Bills’ Josh Allen to Jaguars’ Jalen Ramsey: ‘Am I still trash?’
- Vic Carucci: Josh Allen says Bills have ‘a lot of work to do,’ but that won’t diminish expectations
- Jay Skurski's Bills Mailbag: What impact does Charles Clay's release have on offseason plan?
- Buffalo Bills’ Josh Allen one of the biggest winners of free-agency, says Gregg Rosenthal
Bills' Josh Allen 'debating' getting COVID vaccine, says mandate would go 'against what our constitution says' have 371 words, post on www.foxnews.com at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.