Video Player Close Wang Qun, Chinese envoy to the United Nations and other international organizations in Vienna, receives interview after a meeting of the Joint Commission of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) in Vienna, Austria, April 6, 2021. (Photo by Georges Schneider/Xinhua) China believes that the Joint Commission should continue to focus on the “more substantive work” of sanction-lifting through the two major processes — the nuclear implementation and sanctions-lifting working groups’ work, and the “proximity talks” with the United States. VIENNA, April 17 (Xinhua) — A Chinese envoy on Saturday urged all parties to the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, or the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), to immediately start negotiating the specific formula of sanction-lifting. Wang Qun, Chinese envoy to the United Nations and other international organizations in Vienna, made the appeal here after attending a new round of meeting of the JCPOA Joint Commission. “China has drawn much encouragement that the Joint Commission has, over the two days, come back to its normal track with productive and constructive work,” he said. “China maintains that all U.S. sanctions should be lifted immediately,” be it sanctions against Iran, or its long-arm jurisdiction measures on third-party entities and… Read full this story
- Everything We Know About North Korea's Nuke Test And What Comes Next
- Trump should reconsider ZTE deal, urge Republican and Democratic senators
- What To Expect From Trump's Defense Policy Based On What He's Said So Far
- Donald Trump Screwed Up A Big Opportunity To Avoid Nuclear Holocaust
- All The Questionable Statements On Defense From Last Night's GOP Debate
- All The Things The GOP Candidates Got Wrong On The Military
- Q&A of the week: 'The current state of the cyber warfare threat' featuring Jeffrey Carr
- The U.S. Has Fewer Options With North Korea Than Ever After This Latest Missile Test
- Persona 5: The Kotaku Review
- TPP: With Trump out, is China in?
Chinese envoy urges parties to Iran nuke deal to immediately start negotiating sanction-lifting formula have 304 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at April 18, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.