Two patients returned to Khanh Hoa from Russia and three others came back to Da Nang from Japan on different flights on April 18 and April 7, respectively, the MoH said in its 18.00hrs update. All the returnees were placed in quarantine upon their arrival and they all tested positive during their stay in concentrated quarantine facilities. Vietnam has brought under control the recent coronavirus outbreak after the virus recurred in Hai Duong province three months ago. No new locally transmitted cases have been detected during the past few weeks. However, relevant agencies have constantly confirmed infections returning from epidemic hit countries like the US, Russia, Japan, the Republic of Korea, the Philippines and India. Vietnam has so far recorded 2,806 coronavirus cases, including 2,490 recoveries. The number of deaths caused vby COVID-19 and related illnesses remains at 35.
- Detecting Link Manipulation and Spam with Domain Authority
- Shadow of Doubt: Records show mistakes, questionable evidence in woman's overturned murder case
- University PR misleads with claim that preliminary blood test detects early pancreatic cancer
- Cosby’s Lawyers Accuse DA of Blocking Black Jurors
- Core To The Local Space And Key To Click-Fraud Detection
- Detroit police ID 'person of interest' in serial killer case
- Artsy Male Directors At Cannes Say Sexist Shit Too. Who'da Thunk?
- Vietnam: Localities need to set up plans for hi-tech agricultural areas
- Proposal to level up Soc Trang port to an international gateway seaport
- The Latest: Trump, Kim strike positive tone for 2nd summit
COVID-19: Five imported cases detected in Khanh Hoa, Da Nang have 234 words, post on vov.vn at April 21, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.