For someone who posts lots of updates on Facebook, then it is obvious that their Facebook account is filled with photos, videos , text updates and more. Now with too much data, it becomes really hard to go through all the posts and download them one by one while deleting the Facebook account permanently. To make things easier, Facebook has recently updated its transfer tool which now allows users to not only transfer their photos and videos, but also posts and notes without much effort. Wondering how to do it? Follow our step-by-step guide: 1. Open Facebook and navigate to Settings & Privacy 2. Here, tap on Settings and then tap on You Facebook Information option. Here, choose the option Transfer a copy of your information under Your Facebook information 3. Re-enter your password to verify and then choose what you want to transfer — Posts, Photos, Videos or Files. 4. Then choose the preferred platform where you want to transfer data from the drop-down menu. You can choose Google Drive, Dropbox and other cloud storage services. 5. Tap Next to confirm. Once the data is transferred, Facebook will inform you.
- Check Out These 4 Discounted Cloud Storage and Backup Services
- The Best Cloud Storage and File-Sharing Services for 2020
- Nadella Gates, Android Winning, Facebook Paper, Bieber Begone [Tech News Digest]
- Praying monk tries best to ignore persistent cuddly cat, people love the video
- Facebook bans Rohingya group's posts as minority faces 'ethnic cleansing'
- Facebook to remove deepfake videos in run-up to 2020 US election
- Vikings post incredibly weird Insta video before playoff game featuring 49ers firing 'big tech' gun
- In New Video, ISIS Targets Twitter and Facebook CEOs
- CEOs take to Facebook, LinkedIn to share their thoughts
- Woman Posts Courtroom Photo, Leads To Online Death Threats Against Officer
How to transfer posts, photos and videos from Facebook to cloud storage have 282 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at April 21, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.