The Department of Science and Technology Region IX successfully conducted a one-day training-workshop on Halal Audit and Certification Process for the officers and members of Basilan Ulama Supreme Council (BUSC) on April 5 at Ulama Village, Sumagdang, Isabela City, Basilan Province. The BUSC, a non-government religious organization of Ulama (Islamic scholar) and professionals in the province, is embarking on a journey to become a Halal certifying body (HCB). The program started with an opening prayer led by Sheikh Abdulgani Tamboh. It was followed by the Opening Remarks given by Sheikh Abdulmuhmin Mujahid, BUSC officer and member of Bangsamoro Transition Authority (BTA). In his message, he emphasized the challenges and opportunities of the organization in applying for accreditation to become an HCB in the province. Thereafter, Ahmad. Al-Amin, BUSC secretary general, introduced the participants. The training-workshop focused on the following topics: Halal Audit, Certification Process and the DoST-IX assistance for Halal Development. Nuhman Aljani, DoST focal person on Halal and certified Halal lead auditor, served as the resource speaker during the activity. On the other hand, Ricardo Apolinario 3rd, Center Manager of DoST's Small Enterprise Technology Upgrading Program (Setup), shared the features of Setup and how small and micro enterprises (SMEs)… Read full this story
- Why Islamic Nations Tend to Repel Democracy in Favour of Authoritarianism
- Audit Jobs Overview and Requirements
- The PMP Exam Audit Process
- External Audit Jobs in Public Service - Careers in Audit
- Demand for Internal Audit Jobs Still Rising
- College Theater Program Admissions - Audition is the Key
- Discover Exciting Opportunities in Accounting and Auditing
- Audit Jobs - Where Are They?
- Albanian Taxation - What About New Audit Strategies?
- Generalized Audit Software (GAS)
Islamic scholars, professionals get training on Halal Audit have 270 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at April 21, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.