”Jazzis # 3: Night & Day” is the 3rd jazz concert held by 8 The Theatre HÀ NỘI Some up-and-coming singers will perform during a jazz concert held by 8 The Theatre on May 8 and 9 at the Youth Theatre, 11 Ngô Thì Nhậm Street. After the success of Jazzis # 1: The Roaring Twenties and Jazzis # 2: Mer, Our Journey with Jazz in Hanoi , the upcoming concert will be Jazzis # 3: Night & Day . According to the organisers, a story about the land of memory will be told through jazz. While singer Dattie Đỗ will present mellow jazz standard songs, the young Mỹ Anh will perform vibrant hard bop songs. The concert will also feature special guests saxophonist An Trần and The Red Eyes Band. Ticket priced from VNĐ250,000 to 400,000 can be purchased on bit.ly/tickettoNightnDay , or by calling: 0988755358 (Thảo) – 0969767293 (Quang). Email: [email protected] VNS
- Bob MacDonald To Sing Frank Sinatra Classics in Free Concert!
- Jazz musician Nathan Haines - the soul survivor
- Etienne Charles' blend of Caribbean tradition with modern jazz coming to Manship Theatre
- Harry Connick Jr. Charms Onstage in ‘A Celebration of Cole Porter’
- Six Days of Ghent races: cycling's all-night bender
- WCU Earns 2020 Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Monster Jam; Comedy Shows; Sweetheart Jamoboree: SoCal Weekend
- Prince: ‘Transcendence. That’s what you want. When that happens – Oh, boy'
- Killer Queen, The Wailers & More Coming To Oswego Area
- Simon Rattle is waving his baton at the wrong cause
Jazz concert by 8 The Theatre have 229 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 22, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.