Bollywood actor Katrina Kaif who had earlier tested positive for COVID-19 and was on a recovery spree for the past couple of days has now finally tested negative for the virus. She took to her social media handle to inform her fans and industry fraternity of the same. The Jab Tak Hai Jaan actor also expressed her gratitude to her fans and followers for showering her with love during this vulnerable phase. Talking about the same, Katrina took to her social media handle to share a beautiful picture of hers wherein she can be seen sporting a yellow attire. Sharing the lovely candid click, the Ek Tha Tiger actor also had a sweet message for her fans. Katrina stated that she has tested negative for COVID-19 and was thankful to all the people who checked on her during this phase. Also Read: Katrina Kaif Shares A Happy Selfie While Recovering From COVID-19, See Pic The actor also stated that she received immense love during her recovery phase. She dropped a yellow heart emoji along with the post. Take a look at the post shared by the Mere Brother Ki Dulhan actor. View this post on Instagram A post shared by… Read full this story
- AT&T defends 5G E: ‘Reporters aren’t fans,’ but it’s faster than LTE
- Alphabet’s Waymo tests pricing, teams up with public transit
- 15 new and notable Android apps from the last week including Swoot, Waymo, and Harmony Express (4/13/19
- Netflix is testing a ‘Show Me That Scene Again’ pop-up that some people find annoying. Here’s how to turn it off
- BioWare Reassures Fans Amid Poor Anthem Reviews
- Test screenings
- India 2013 in Review: Spielberg, Snoop and De Niro Drop in on Bollywood
- Kawhi Leonard's camp releases first words since Spurs-Raptors trade
- GPD Micro PC: Can a 6-inch Ubuntu Laptop Really Be Usable?
- Chipotle’s Path to Redemption’s Paved in Milkshakes, Quesadillas
Katrina Kaif Tests Negative For COVID-19, Expresses Gratitude To Her Fans have 312 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at April 17, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.