Prince William looks “relieved” to have found his “perfect match” in his wife Kate in their new 10th anniversary portraits, according to body language expert Judi James . The couple are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary, and they’ve released a series of pictures showing them as a couple a decade on from their big day. In the snaps, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, 39, looks happy and relaxed as she snuggles up to husband William, 38, and Judi reveals their gestures show them to be a couple who have grown closer and appear to be very much in love. Looking back at the couple’s previous portraits, released to mark their engagement in 2010, Judi explains how the couple have grown over time. She told the Mirror: “One of the greatest ‘tells’ in terms of body language is the effect someone’s non-verbal signals has on their audience. “It’s often how we feel as we look at a pose that is the most revealing factor, and it’s this ‘projection effect’ that is the most telling as we get to take a long look at William and Kate’s ‘before-and-after’ poses on their 10th anniversary. “In the early photos we can see a couple looking… Read full this story
- Body language expert says Kate Middleton 'ready to flee' in Archie christening photo
- ‘Tense’ Kate Middleton and Prince William look like ‘nervous kids’ as they take ‘delighted’ Princess Charlotte to her first day of school, body language expert reveals
- Prince William reveals Princess Charlotte 'loves unicorns' and says they're 'very cool' after his daughter, 4, was spotted with two sparkly accessories
- The mums who hope you can buy manners: That's why they pay for their little darlings to have etiquette lessons in body language and conversation skills. But is it social climbing or a wise investment?
- Taking a leaf out of Harry and Meghan's book? Footage reveals Kate and William sweetly holding hands as they made their way to a helicopter to Blackpool
- Meghan Markle takes baby Archie to cheer on Harry at polo while Kate Middleton & her kids support Wills as brothers face off in charity match
- Adorable moment Kate Middleton whispered ‘George will show you the way’ to Princess Charlotte as she dropped her at school for her first day
- Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton's Relationship Somehow Sounds More Complicated Than Ever
- No heirs and graces! From Kate's £34 Topshop shirt to George's £31 Nike trainers and Mia's £15 denim leggings, how the royals turned to the high street for their horse trials day out (but Charlotte did wear a £90 Spanish designer dress)
- Prince George's new portraits released for his 3rd birthday
Prince William 'relieved to have chosen perfect match' Kate, says body language expert have 430 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.