A customer shops at Mobile World Group’s outlet in Ha Noi. Shares of Mobile World Group (MWG) rose 3.7 per cent on Tuesday. Photo courtesy of MWG Shares extended gains on Tuesday thanks to the outperformance of some individual large-cap stocks. The market benchmark VN-Index on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HoSE) closed the session at 1,268.28 points, up 0.61 per cent or 7.7 points. The market breadth was negative as 187 stocks gained while 227 stocks decreased during the session. The market’s liquidity stayed high with over 843.6 million shares traded on the southern bourse, worth VND23.1 trillion (US$1 billion). "VN-Index remained in green for most of the session and is currently close to the threshold of 1,270," said BIDV Securities Co. "On the market, investment cash flow decreased slightly. Meanwhile, foreign investors were net sellers on both HoSE and HNX. "Besides, market breadth turned to equilibrium with increased liquidity compared to the previous session. "According to current assessments, the VN-Index is likely to consolidate in the 1,260-1,280 zone in the next sessions," it said. Foreign investors net sold VND553.02 billion on HOSE, including Vinhomes (VHM) (VND340.4 billion), Vinamilk (VNM) (VND129.4 billion) and Vietinbank (CTG) (VND117.7 billion). They… Read full this story
- Markets mixed on divergent large caps
- Over 170 small & midcaps rise 100-700% since April; will the rally continue for rest of FY21?
- SEBI move on multi-cap funds: Schemes may have to majorly re-allocate holdings
- Stock markets extend rallies
- New decree lifts sentiment, extends market rally
- Trump tells Florida rally 'corrupt' Biden is 'fully compromised' by the Hunter scandal and allegations of Chinese business deals, is only interested in 'enriching himself' and has 'sold out American workers at every turn'
- Shares rise on the growth of bank stocks
- Vaccine trade boosts market; track these 6 big trends for SAMVAT 2077
- DAILY VOICE | We expect 'K'-shaped recovery for businesses in every sector: Nitin Sharma of Fidelity International
- After the Bell: Nifty snaps 8-day winning streak; what should investors do on Friday?
Shares rally on the rise of large-caps have 323 words, post on bizhub.vn at April 21, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.