Photograph: Kind courtesy Sonu Sood/Instagram Actor-philanthropist Sonu Sood, who is currently in quarantine after being detected with COVID-19, says he is in a terrific frame of mind. Sharing the mantra for beating the dreaded disease, he says, “I’d like to tell everyone that you have to look after yourself if you are Covid positive like I am. Because no on else can take care of you. This is the most frightening thing about Covid. It isolates you completely.” So how does one go through this tough phase? “To really conquer Covid, you have to remain self-motivated for as long as you are in quarantine. “You have to remain super-charged and never allow yourself to feel low at any point. “Focus on getting over Covid and, while that happens, do as much work as you can from home.” Sonu says he has never felt more motivated. “While I am isolated, I am working harder than I was earlier. I am constantly on the phone monitoring all my projects and ensuring my vaccine campaign doesn’t lose momentum.” Sonu is also making certain that all possible help is being provided to COVID victims while he is off the road. “Whether it is oxygen… Read full this story
- To beat COVID-19, science must lead the way: An inside look at the development of a vaccine
- Five Russia returnees beat Covid-19
- ‘I’ll live through this’: 103-year-old woman beats COVID-19
- Kolkata: 99-year-old man beats COVID-19; positive cases in West Bengal near 20,000 mark
- 26 student doctors beat Covid-19, resume duty
- Without public faith in government actions, the UK will never beat Covid-19
- Can boosting interferons, the body's frontline virus fighters, beat COVID-19?
- NASCAR's Jimmie Johnson Beats COVID-19, Cleared to Race Again
- Novak Djokovic and Wife Say They Beat COVID-19 after Doomed Tennis Tourney
- PM Johnson demands Britain 'Build, build, build' to beat COVID-19 slump
Sonu Sood's tips to beat COVID-19 have 306 words, post on www.rediff.com at April 21, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.