Dear Lloyd, I have this experience of reaching heights and becoming successful in what I do. Recently, it was a totally different story. When success is no longer there — and failure suddenly meets me face to face — what do I do? Mar Mar, A few years ago, I did a motivational talk before two real estate giants in Manila during their sales kickoff rally. Most companies do this every year. Back in the prepandemic days, there were face-to-face meetings. They gathered their sales people and hired a motivational speaker to speak and try to encourage their people to sell more this time as the speaker tried to equip them with knowled ge, wisdom and stories. Hopefully after the one-hour program or so, participants would leave the venue with inspiration and drive to face the new year and yes, painful or not as it was, make the best effort to hit their quota for that period. It's amazing to see their mix of emotions — from being happy to being excited to being afraid to being uncertain to being hopeful and more. It was because that year, anything could happen. Should you want to succeed in any year —… Read full this story
- Customer service successes and fails
- The Biggest Failures of Successful People (and How They Got Back Up)
- A Collection of Painful-Looking Parkour Fails
- 30 years of Mac ads: How the rebel became a cause
- SpaceX rocket fails attempted barge landing for fourth time
- HTC Butterfly is a 5-inch 1080p phone causing a storm
- Dream Chaser's first flight a success but with bumpy landing
- Nokia has a Plan B if Windows Phone fails: Is it Android?
- Futuristic X-51A fails in hypersonic bid
- Indiegogo cuts fees for good causes so you keep every penny
Success causes us to fail have 288 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.