Prince Harry and Prince William finally put to rest their feud for the sake of their late grandfather Prince Philip on Saturday. While the Duke of Edinburgh's children and grandchildren walked behind the Rover carrying his coffin, many noticed that the two brothers weren't standing together but had their cousin Mark Phillip between them. While some thought that this was because of their longstanding rift, the real reason they stood apart was entirely different. Buckingham Palace told Us Weekly that the arrangement was made the Queen on 'practical' grounds instead of to snub someone. "These are practical changes rather than sending a signal. This is a funeral, and we are not going to be drawn into perceptions of drama. The arrangements have been agreed and represent Her Majesty's wishes as well as the personal wishes of The Duke," the Palace told the portal.
- From royal splits to PR crises, Queen Elizabeth had a rough 2020. But the pandemic gave her renewed relevance.
- Prince William is 'very proud' of Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip for having vaccine against coronavirus
- Prince Philip's intense fight with Queen Elizabeth: Duke escapes amid scornful row
- Queen Elizabeth to bribe another royal with Prince Harry's beloved military titles
- Queen Elizabeth II's Cousin Facing Jail Over Sexual Assault at Queen Mother's Former Home
- Prince Harry is the least educated grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II
- Queen Elizabeth is planning her royal return, expert says: ‘We are all hoping this year will be different'
- The Queen reigns supreme: Monarch is most popular Royal in UK poll with Prince William and Kate Middleton second and third favourites - as Harry and Meghan's popularity plummets
- Prince Harry and Prince William Charities Scrutinized Over Funds Transfer
- Royal Expert Calls Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Biggest Sellouts', Warns of Catastrophe
Why Queen Elizabeth separated William and Harry during Philip’s funeral have 297 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at April 18, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.