Video Player Close CHANGCHUN, June 16 (Xinhua) — Chinese Premier Li Keqiang has urged efforts to deepen reform and opening-up, cultivate market entities, and make new breakthroughs in revitalizing northeast China. Li, also a member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, made the remarks during an inspection tour in northeast China’s Jilin Province from Tuesday to Wednesday. He visited farmlands in Songyuan City and stressed effective measures to stabilize the prices of agricultural materials and keep grain prices at an appropriate level. When inspecting the ecological and environmental protection work of Chagan Lake, one of the largest freshwater lakes in the country, Li underscored continuous efforts to protect the water environment and promote the development of fishery and other industries with a sound ecological environment. Li visited Jilin Panpan Foods and called on the company to develop more healthy food products to meet diverse consumer needs. Efforts should be made to deepen reform and build a market-oriented, law-based and internationalized business environment so that both domestic and foreign enterprises will be more confident in investing in northeast China, said Li. During his visit to a demonstration zone for international cooperation… Read full this story
- Chinese premier stresses stabilizing economic fundamentals, securing people's livelihood
- Thailand Postpones Purchase of Chinese Submarines Amid New COVID-19 Budget Cuts
- Vice premier stresses treatment, care for every COVID-19 patient in Wuhan
- Chinese vice premier stresses grain, hog production
- Vice premier stresses continuous, regular epidemic control measures
- Are China and India About to Fight Over Their Border?
- Northwest China sees return of coronavirus cases
- China wants to lift cooperation with Singapore
- In 1911, another epidemic swept through China. That time, the world came together
- Virus update: 16 new infection cases on mainland, no fatalities
Chinese premier stresses new breakthroughs in revitalizing northeast China have 286 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at June 17, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.