Looking to get Netflix, Hulu, and other streaming apps onto your non-smart TV? With the advent of easy-connect streaming devices, taking advantage of all your monthly entertainment subscriptions is as simple as connecting to your TV, pairing to your Wi-Fi, and sitting back to take in a flick. Contents Setting up a standard Chromecast (3rd Gen) Setting up a Chromecast with Google TV One popular streaming device is the Google Chromecast. Available for a few years now, Google's entry in the streaming hardware war is a plug-and-play HDMI device that allows you to "cast" audio and video from your preferred mobile device to your TV. The latest iteration, the Chromecast with Google TV , even adds an onscreen menu and physical remote control, although the setup and operation is pretty close to that of the standard casting Chromecast. If you've just bought a new Chromecast and aren't sure how to get it up and running, don't worry. Here's an easy step-by-step guide for you. Setting up a standard Chromecast (3rd Gen) Step 1: Unbox your Chromecast and make sure the Chromecast, the Micro USB to USB power cable, and wall adapter are inside. Step 2: Connect the Micro USB cable… Read full this story
- Google Home, Mini, Max, or Hub: Which Should You Choose?
- Best Android apps of 2017 for your new phone, tablet, or Chromebook
- 25 Best New Android Apps And Live Wallpapers From The Last 2 Weeks (9/9/14
- How to DIY a digital holiday picture frame with an Echo Show or Google Home Hub
- 49 Best New Android Apps And Live Wallpapers From The Last 2 Weeks (12/2/14
- Watch the India vs. New Zealand cricket match for free with an ESPN+ 7-day trial
- Amazon Echo, Google Home, and Apple HomePod get generous discounts
- Every product with Google Assistant announced at CES 2019
- Vizio challenges Samsung’s QLED TVs on the cheap with its P-Series Quantum
- Here are the 5 best Salesforce alternatives and competitors
How to Set Up Your New Google Chromecast | Digital Trends have 323 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.