Singaporean Mandopop singer JJ Lin broadcasted his Sanctuary Finale concert online on July 10, 2021. Many who streamed Lin’s virtual concert through SISTIC’s platform experienced severe lag and a frozen black screen due to technical difficulties. SISTIC later announced that it will be offering refunds, as well as an opportunity to view the event at a later date. Lag and black screens for many who streamed via BookMyShow’s platform Besides SISTIC, fans were also able to purchase tickets and stream the virtual concert via BookMyShow, according to concert organiser Isotope Productions. Although at least one viewer said that BookMyShow’s platform ” streamed a lot better ” than SISTIC’s site, others claimed that they experienced lag. Others asked if they could get a refund and attached screenshots of their black or frozen screens. One user attached a video showing the choppy live stream footage: No refund to be issued When a customer reached out to BookMyShow to request a refund, the platform said that only those on SISTIC’s viewing platform experienced technical difficulties during the show. They added that the customer might have faced “external factors” during the live stream that was not within their control. Thus, BookMyShow would not be… Read full this story
- KSI vs Logan Paul fight live stream crashes to leave fans fuming
- Investigators examine online video following four deaths in shooting spree
- George Groves vs Callum Smith live stream and TV channel: How to watch World Boxing Super Series online and on TV
- KSI v Logan Paul: What traditional sport can learn from the online influencers' boxing match
- Fox invests $100 million in online gaming platform Caffeine
- Hotel guests left high and dry as online Blackpool firm goes bust
- Coleen Nolan cancels tour following 'constant online bullying'
- Revealed: How many viewers tuned in to watch Pope Francis in Ireland on RTÉ One
- Spotify not working properly for people with Android phones, frustrated users moan
- What time to watch Emmys 2018
No refund or playback for those who streamed JJ Lin's online concert via BookMyShow have 315 words, post on mothership.sg at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.