Gas boiler ban: Experts discuss the impact on selling homes How to keep your lawn lush, borders beautiful and more with our FREE email SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Despite the economic strains of the pandemic, research has shown that 2021 saw the highest number of new build properties commissioned in the past 20 years across the UK – and with new-build homes at the forefront of the Government's ban on gas boilers, it's important to stay clued up on how it affects you. Express.co.uk spoke to the experts to reveal the most affected locations across the UK, so you don't have to. According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), gas boilers should no longer be sold from 2025 if the net-zero emissions target is going to be met. With just four years to the target, there is immense pressure on The Government to move swiftly on the ban. However, recent news has indicated that installation costs of renewable alternatives are causing… Read full this story
- The next target in the climate-change debate: your gas stove
- Gas customers are casualties in fight over new pipelines
- Unveiled in Virginia: New county center opens Monday
- The Green New Deal Can Exist in Texas
- Spate of New Reactor Plans Gives EU an Atomic Jolt
- HOOKIPA Announces Key Hires to its Executive Team
- San Jose could become largest U.S. city to enact natural gas ban
- A Key development for Old Town Chinatown
- 'New generation': The UK bets on a nuclear future
- Natural gas in NY: does the energy have a home in the state?
Gas boiler ban: New builds targeted in phase one of crackdown - the 15 key areas affected have 295 words, post on www.express.co.uk at August 31, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.