T20 BLAST by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Adam Milne will join the Kent Spitfires squad ahead of their clash against Somerset on June 28 © Getty Mohammad Amir will be unable to link up with Kent due to the rescheduling of the remainder of PSL 6 and COVID-19 restrictions, the club announced ahead of the upcoming T20 Blast, on Tuesday. New Zealand’s Adam Milne has been signed up as a replacement. Milne will join the Kent Spitfires squad ahead of their clash against Somerset on June 28. This will be his fourth stint with the club. So far, Milne has taken 38 wickets in 28 T20 Blast matches for the club and also holds their record T20 bowling figures of 5/11, achieved against Somerset in 2017. “I love being a Spitfire and I’m really excited that the opportunity has arisen for me to come back to Kent for a fourth time,” Milne said. “It’ll be great to see familiar faces in the dressing room but I’m also looking forward to working with the new talent that has joined since my last stint in 2019.” Kent’s Director of Cricket, Paul Downton, said: “We’re delighted that Adam will be… Read full this story
- Kent extend Ollie Robinson's contract until 2023 season
- Fletcher replaces Bairstow at Stars; Imad Wasim joins Renegades
- The comings and goings of The Hundred's Retention Period
- Kandy Tuskers vs Colombo Kings, LPL 2020, Fantasy Pick, team predictions
- More than 50 Tory MPs rebel against Boris's 'back of fag packet' post-lockdown tiers despite his desperate pleas and Matt Hancock nearly weeping in Commons - but curbs WILL come into force after Labour abstained to save the PM
- First batch of Pfizer Covid-19 jab is received by Croydon NHS vaccine hub as the UK rolls out the biggest mass immunisation programme in history
Kent sign Milne as Amir's replacement for T20 Blast have 293 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at August 8, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.