Snapshot updated with finals : New series premieres: Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders (1.6 in 18-49, adjusted down a tenth 6.1 million); returning series premieres: NBC's This Is Us (3.9 in 18-49) and CBS' NCIS (13.2 million viewers) top night. UPDATED : It was (mostly) an amazing night for NBC, fueled by the This Is Us phenom , and not so great for CBS and Fox. This Is Us was on fire last night (in more ways than one), with the second-season premiere of the hit family drama, featuring that twist at the end , soaring over its highly rated freshman season to set a new series high in adults 18-49. This Is Us (3.9 Live+Same Day adults 18-49 rating, after an +0.1 upward adjustment in the finals, 12.94 million viewers overall) built on its The Voice demo lead-in (2.7, after an +0.1 uptick in the finals). It was also up 36% from its impressive Season 1 premiere (2.8) and up 15% from its previous series high, set by the Season 1 finale (3.4). How dominant was This Is Us in the demo? It beat handily the ABC-CBS-Fox competition in the 9 PM combined (3.9 vs. 3.3)… Read full this story
- In its Season 45 premiere,
- Which Premier League trends will emerge in 2019/20?
- Premier League stats: English players getting more minutes?
- Game of Thrones season 8 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far
- The January transfer window: Alan Smith grades each Premier League team's business
- We’re watching the new season of
- Top 50 MLB free agents, ranked: Anthony Rendon, Gerrit Cole among top names to hit the market
- Jamie Foxx can't stop 'crying' with pride over his daughter Corinne's big-screen debut
- Biggest Premier League talking points: Manchester City hit by VAR, Liverpool scrape through testing week
- : Kareena makes a stylish debut
‘This Is Us’ Season 2 Premiere Hits Ratings High; ‘Menendez Murders’ Debuts OK have 281 words, post on deadline.com at August 9, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.