SRI LANKA TOUR OF WEST INDIES, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Allen smashed a six-ball 21 to take his team over the line in the series finale © AFP Fabian Allen essayed crucial roles with the ball and bat – at the start and the finish respectively – as West Indies overcame jittery moments in the third T20I in Antigua to secure a three-wicket victory and with that the series. Allen, who bowled four of the first seven overs after Sri Lanka opted to bat, finished with impressive figures of 1 for 13 that was instrumental in restricting Sri Lanka to 131 for 4, despite good knocks from Dinesh Chandimal and Ashen Bandara in the latter half of the innings. Allen then came to West Indies’ rescue with the bat after they had slipped to 105 for 7, finishing with an unbeaten 21 to help the hosts over the line. How did West Indies fare at the start of the chase? Quite well. Akila Dananjaya had another expensive outing, going for 31 off the three overs he bowled in the powerplay. He opened the attack and was smashed for a four and a six by Evin… Read full this story
- NIS America Announces Lineup Of Titles For PAX West 2019
- Nintendo’s lineup of independent games for the Switch is full of welcome surprises — including a ‘Stranger Things’ game
- [Bonus Round] Galaxy Factions, Tank Riders 2, Bad Hotel, Small Fry, Sultans Of Rema, Neon Beat, And Ferris Mueller's Day Off
- Astros' Jose Altuve gets day off
- Giants end first half with 6-2 loss to Athletics
- Saturday's ALCS: Verlander outlasts Sale, cools off Red Sox
- Beyond Atticus Finch: What character embodies your masculine ideal?
- Uncut’s 150 Albums of the Decade!
- We Can Be Heroes: How the Nerds Are Reinventing Pop Culture
- 45 Best (And 2 WTF) New Android Games From The Last 2 Weeks (2/21/13
West Indies overcome batting jitters to clinch series have 295 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at August 8, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.