Sky News: Dominic Raab to be ‘fall guy’ in cabinet reshuffle Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top politics stories again SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info After a series of blunders and mishaps from ministers on the frontbench, the Prime Minister wants a clear out to reinvigorate his premiership. Mr Johnson has not held a Cabinet reshuffle since shortly after his 2019 election victory. Related articles National insurance hike confirmed: Households to pay MILLIONS more What next?! Boris refuses to rule out MORE tax rises He was widely expected to hold one in January before the third national lockdown plunged his plans into disarray. While No10 insists there are currently no plans for a shake-up of Cabinet, Express.co.uk understands the Prime Minister’s diary is being kept as empty as possible for Thursday. Conservative chief whip Mark Spencer was also seen entering Downing Street yesterday afternoon, raising suspicions he was in No10 to discuss a re-arrangement of the troops. A… Read full this story
- Who is in Theresa May’s cabinet and who’s resigned?
- Michael Gove reveals Game of Thrones ‘soulmate’ is wine-guzzling joker Tyrion Lannister in bizarre Twitter gaffe
- Brexit Live: Gove to stay as Environment Secretary as PM quizzed by public
- Who will be the next Prime Minister if Theresa May loses a confidence vote – from Boris Johnson to Jacob Rees-Mogg
- Rudd returns to Cabinet with show of support for May
- Amber Rudd returns to Cabinet with show of support for May
- Landlords reveal some of the worst conditions their homes have been left in by feral tenants
- No deal Brexit vow to cripple Ireland - Gove threatens medicine shortages if talks crumble
- Who could replace Theresa May as the Conservative leader and PM?
- Over 500 safety incidents have been recorded at the home base of the UK’s Trident nuclear deterrent
Boris's Cabinet reshuffle: Will PM make Gove Home Sec? THREE ministers poised to be axed have 340 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 7, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.