Boris Johnson: It's 'unfair' to say government was 'unprepared' Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top politics stories again SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Prime Minister Boris Johnson is facing mounting pressure to shuffle his top team, and while a date for the mix-up has not been set, allies in the Tory party are expecting it to take place after the COP26 in November. A reshuffle was expected earlier than this, however, it has likely been delayed in favour of Alok Sharma, reportedly one of Mr Johnson's most coveted ministers, who is currently president of the COP26 summit. Related articles POLL: Do you blame UK or US government for the mess in Afghanistan? Belarus prepares for war with West as Lukashenko buys new weapons One cabinet minister said: "The sense now is there won't be a reshuffle after COP because Alok will need to be found a job and the PM is very fond of him. "It's likely November… Read full this story
- May faces calls for bold cabinet reshuffle but advisers urge caution
- Who's who in Team Boris after brutal cull of Theresa May era: Boris Johnson tells his new-look 'Brexit Cabinet' that Britain is at a 'pivotal moment'
- Johnson to Assemble Brexiteer Cabinet that Reflects ‘Modern Britain’
- Prime Minister Johnson Purges Hardline Remainers from Cabinet, Prepares to Deliver Brexit in 99 Days’ Time
- Who's who in Theresa May's new cabinet
- This is how many MPs have left Theresa May’s Cabinet since the 2017 election
- Who will be in Theresa May's cabinet?
- David Cameron ‘stopped Boris Johnson resigning’ ahead of today’s crunch Brexit talks
- Boris Johnson: new PM takes his revenge and sacks over half the cabinet
- PETER OBORNE: Law-breaking, fratricide and a growing Tory body count - is this what Boris Johnson really wants?
Cabinet reshuffle: Who will stay and who will go in Boris' big mix up? have 345 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 2, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.