Exclusive Details Getty 10:24 AM PT — Mary’s cause of death is hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, according to the Clark County Coroner. In other words, she died from high blood pressure brought on by artery blockages. Mary Wilson , a founding member of The Supremes, the group that not only racked up one of the most impressive string of hits in music history but also helped break the color barrier, has died. Mary’s longtime publicist, Jay Schwartz , said she passed suddenly at her home in Henderson, Nevada. We’re told she was fine just days ago. The cause of death is unknown. It’s impossible to overstate the impact and popularity of The Supremes. They hit like a nuclear bomb in the ’60s with a string of chart-topping songs, beginning with “Where Did Our Love Go,” and then “Baby Love,” “Stop! In the Name of Love,” “You Can’t Hurry Love,” “Reflections,” “I Hear a Symphony,” “Love Child,” “Someday We’ll Be Together” and on and on and on. Getty The Supremes were Motown’s most successful act in the ’60s, with 12 singles that hit #1. They still remain the #1 female recording group of all time. Mary, along with Diana Ross and… Read full this story
- Military Commissions Act: Mary Stromberg, Grandmother from Alabama, Asks about Education
- Today's Leading Ladies
- Israel Must Be Wiped Off the Map - Origins of Treasongate
- Blood Ritual- The Ark and The Shroud
- Mother's Day - Motherless: The Tsunami Of Grief And How Not To Drown - Part 1 of 2
- Sex, Lies And Video Tapes In Georgia
- Beach Road Written by James Patterson and Peter DeJonge
- Ashton and Demi: A Giant Step for Older Women?
- The Two-Party System - A Catastrophic Failure
- US Open Odds -- Double the Money
Supremes Co-Founder Mary Wilson Dead at 76 have 284 words, post on www.tmz.com at September 2, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.