Bill Maher obliterated the Oscars Friday night … musing that the choices the Academy is making for best films require a name change to the Debbies … as in Debbie Downer!!! The ‘Real Time’ host ticked off the nominees for Best Motion Pic, and viewing may require a serious dose of Prozac, ’cause they’re all super depressing. Real Time with Bill Maher/HBO Bill goes down the list — “Judas and the Black Messiah,” “Promising Young Woman, “The Sound of Metal,” “Nomadland,” “The Father,” “Minari” … Bill describes each and then lowers the boom with this … “The 2021`Oscars, brought to you by razor blades, Kleenex and rope.” It’s a hilarious ride … Bill wonders, “What happened to show business? Did they all decide to quit cocaine at the same time?” It wasn’t just funny … Bill had a point — "Academy nominations used to say, 'What great movies we make. Now they say, 'Look what good people we are.'" Again … best political show on TV.
- Jim Jefferies: Don’t Fire Bill Maher Because I Could Be Next
- Oscars 2020: Parasite SHOCKS with Best Picture win... while Renee Zellweger, Joaquin Phoenix, Laura Dern and Brad Pitt complete award season SWEEP in acting categories at Academy Awards
- Oscars: How Sam Mendes and Roger Deakins made 1917 look like one continuous take
- Star Wars: John Boyega Gave J.J. Abrams a Hard Time for Oscar Isaac's Audition Process
- Gwyneth strikes again! Paltrow labels viral meme of seductive old lady in pink satin nightgown 'my Oscars dress'
- The Best PS4 Games Of All Time (March 2020)
- Wonder Woman Director Reveals The Real Reason She Quit Thor: The Dark World
- No Time To Die release date, cast, trailer and plot for Bond 25
- FMIA: Annual NFL Training Camp Tour Begins—And It’s Already In Jeopardy
- The Importance of Being Rupert
Bill Maher Skewers Oscars, Did They All Quit Coke at Same Time? have 296 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 4, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.