Chris Skidmore questions Jeremy Hunt’s role in the pandemic Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top politics stories again SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Conservative MP Chris Skidmore has questioned Jeremy Hunt over the former Health Secretary’s failure to prepare the UK for a flu pandemic. Mr Skidmore attacked Mr Hunt on BBC Politics Live after he along with other MPs published a damning report into the Government handling of coronavirus . The report, from MPs on the Science and Technology Committee and the Health and Social Care Committee, said Government ministers waited too long to push through lockdown measures in early 2020. Related articles Brexit showdown: Frost urged to trigger Article 16 NOW after speech BBC reporter hits out at Labour peer as she brands Lord Frost ‘vain’ Mr Skidmore told BBC Politics: “Jeremy Hunt was Health Secretary for six years where was the preparation here. “I find it a bit rich to have a report produced today by… Read full this story
- 'Show us it's worth it': Boris Johnson faces new rebellion over tough new coronavirus tiers as SEVENTY Tory MPs say they will REFUSE to vote for them unless the PM proves they 'will save more lives than they cost' - as 10pm pub curfew faces the axe
- Second Tory MP stokes free school meals fury: Selaine Saxby hints firms giving food to children should NOT get government help after Ben Bradley suggested cash went to 'crack dens and brothels' - as ministers double down on refusal to fund scheme
- FIFTY Northern Tory MPs mount a lockdown revolt: Boris faces a 'red wall' rebellion and demands for an 'exit map' - as eight million people are plunged into toughest coronavirus restrictions with addition of Nottingham and Warrington to Tier 3
- Tory MP blasts The Crown's twisted portrayal of Margaret Thatcher and the Falklands War as 'utter rubbish' as Netflix show is slammed for being 'pro-IRA'
- Up to 70 Tory MPs could vote against Boris Johnson's Covid tiers
- Boris Johnson 'overruled calls from Michael Gove to put London in Tier 3' after Tory MPs warned of economic meltdown in the capital
- Riot police clash with violent anti-lockdown protesters in central London as thousands march against coronavirus restrictions - while 100 Tory MPs prepare to rebel after admission ban on indoor socialising could last until EASTER
- This is what the Tory Brexit is going to look like
- Boris Johnson Will Fire Foreign Secretary Hunt Over Personal Attacks if He Becomes PM - Reports
- Dido Harding's Conservative MP husband blames 'chaotic parents' for sending children to school hungry - as Tory council leader claims those struggling to feed their children should shop at M&S
'Bit rich!' Tory MP hits out at Jeremy Hunt refusing to 'take part of the blame' for Covid have 475 words, post on www.express.co.uk at October 12, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.