NEW ZEALAND TOUR OF ENGLAND, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet England reached 67 for 0 at Lunch on Day 1 © Getty England’s openers navigated New Zealand’s attack with ease in the morning session of the second Test as Rory Burns and Dom Sibley went to Lunch on 67 for 0 in Birmingham. It was the first time since 2011 that an England opening pair batted out an opening session of a home Test. England opted to bat, making one chance to their side, bringing in Olly Stone for Ollie Robinson, while New Zealand made as many as six. Being led by Tom Latham in the absence of Kane Williamson, New Zealand ensured the scoring was tough for the English batsmen in the first hour of play. The batsmen, however, did well to play out the trio of Trent Boult, Matt Henry and Neil Wagner. The ball didn’t swing too much, and whatever they managed to extract, the batsmen handled well. There were the odd plays and misses, but no solid chance offered. In the second hour, though, England attacked and switched gears as the pair began finding the boundaries often to bring up the fifty-run… Read full this story
- UFC on ESPN 9: Woodley vs. Burns fight card, date, start time and where to watch
- Live Sports return to Las Vegas with UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Burns
- Ben Stokes criticises Virat Kohli for 'bizarre' comments following India's World Cup 2019 loss to England in Edgbaston
- UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Burns odds, predictions: MMA insider releases surprising fight card picks
- UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Burns odds, predictions: MMA insider shares surprising fight card picks
- UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Burns odds, predictions: MMA insider gives surprising fight card picks
- Fitness expert Nell McAndrew's calorie-burning tips and high energy workout routine
- It's vegan comfort food. Really.
- Fresh air, bright lights and no clutter: What makes a pandemic-friendly restaurant
- USNS Comfort Departs After Month Of Helping Treat Patients
Burns, Sibley make comfortable start in Edgbaston have 317 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 10, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.