Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Healthcare workers in Singapore are very tired and burned out after close to two years of Covid-19. A peek behind the hospital curtain was provided by CNA , which interviewed a number of healthcare workers at the frontlines who were quoted anonymously because none of them were authorised to speak to the media. With the recent spike in Covid-19 cases, where between 2,000 and 4,000 positive cases are reported in a single day over the past two weeks, waiting times and bed occupancy rates at hospitals have surged, pushing those working to care for the sick to the edge. Adding to the urgency of keeping up with these cases, there appears to be no respite as the pandemic does not have an end in sight, healthcare workers interviewed said. One junior doctor, who works at a public hospital in Singapore, told CNA : "I haven't seen the daylight in ages." This is what has been happening on the ground. No day off in three weeks A woman doctor at a local hospital said she has not had a day off in nearly three weeks. Healthcare workers revealed to CNA that all… Read full this story
- Pro-separatist protesters burn tires, block highways in Catalonia strike
- Marikana massacre: the untold story of the strike leader who died for workers’ rights
- NNPC worker accidentally discovers Anti-Hypertensive Herbal Remedy that Reverses Hypertension, Lowers Blood Pressure and Promotes Blood Circulation without using BP medications!
- Dying to Help: What Caregivers' Dilemmas Can Teach Us
- RPT-INSIGHT-Trading tyres: How the West fuels a waste crisis in Asia
- Junior doctor Nadia Masood: 'Hunt's driven a lot of us out of the NHS'
- Ebola: Attackers kill DR Congo journalist shining light on virus
- Unnao Rape Survivor Battles Enterococcus faecalis Infection - Know More About This Condition
- In Chile, a deadly weekend of arson, riots and armed forces as discontent rises
- Buying Guide: Don’t Step Outside Without Wearing an Anti-Pollution Mask
Healthcare workers in S'pore are very, very tired & burned out have 325 words, post on mothership.sg at October 30, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.