Salman Khan is visiting Shah Rukh Khan and once again at his Mumbai seaside abode. Shah Rukh’s son Aryan, is currently under police custody for alleged drug trafficking. While a special court is now hearing Aryan’s plea for bail, superstar Shah Rukh’s friends are visiting him for support. This is not the first time Salman has been at Mannat amid Aryan’s police custody. The Big Boss host also paid a visit to Shah Rukh on October 3, the same day Aryan was detained. Almost after an hour, Salman was spotted leaving Shah Rukh’s house, as reported by ETimes. Recent developments in Aryan’s case allege links of the actor’s son to international drug trafficking ring.
- Salman Khan Granted Interim Bail For 2 Days
- Salman Khan Prison Sentence Delayed
- Report: Olesen stays suspended by European Tour amid court case
- Adrian Peterson To Enter Not Guilty Plea In Child Abuse Case
- Suge Knight Bail Requested To Be Set At $25 Million
- 4 Tips for Politely Bailing On a Bad Date
- Jaguars star Jalen Ramsey arrives at camp in armored truck
- Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey arrives at camp in armored truck
- Amid so much change, Loons' Thomas Chacon embraces snow
- Diallo wants Borussia Dortmund talks amid PSG speculation
Salman Khan arrives at Mannat amid Aryan's bail plea hearing have 199 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.