TMZ.com Evan Bass and Carly Waddell don’t look like a couple calling it quits … the “Bachelor in Paradise” stars are hanging out again after their split. Evan and Carly were spotted at brunch Sunday at White Limozeen at the Graduate Hotel in Nashville, and folks who were there tell us they were acting very friendly toward one another. It’s interesting … the brunch outing was on Mother’s Day, but their children weren’t with them. Seems more like a date than a family holiday outing, right?!? TMZ.com Evan and Carly split back in December after 3 years of marriage … and this is the first time they’ve been seen together in public since the split. While witnesses say there was no PDA at Evan and Carly’s table, we’re also told Evan went to the same restaurant the weekend before with a male friend and made a reservation for him and Carly for Mother’s Day. So, it sounds like this wasn’t a spur-of-the-moment thing. Looks like there might be hope for an Evan and Carly reunion. Stay tuned …
- POLITICO Brussels Playbook: Orbán splits the EPP — China finally on Europe’s agenda — Decisions and consequences
- Ranked: the 50 most powerful people in Plymouth
- Brexit latest news: Theresa May warns Jeremy Corbyn it is 'impossible' to rule out no deal
- One masterpiece, one dud and one interesting rediscovery: Pinter Five reviewed
- This Chaddesden mansion is on the market for nearly £1 million!
- Epic Chaddesden mansion with indoor swimming pool is up for sale!
- This Chaddesden dream home with its own swimming pool is up for sale
'Bachelor in Paradise' Alums Evan Bass and Carly Waddell Hanging Out After Split have 265 words, post on www.tmz.com at November 5, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.