TMZ.com Evan Bass and Carly Waddell don’t look like a couple calling it quits … the “Bachelor in Paradise” stars are hanging out again after their split. Evan and Carly were spotted at brunch Sunday at White Limozeen at the Graduate Hotel in Nashville, and folks who were there tell us they were acting very friendly toward one another. It’s interesting … the brunch outing was on Mother’s Day, but their children weren’t with them. Seems more like a date than a family holiday outing, right?!? TMZ.com Evan and Carly split back in December after 3 years of marriage … and this is the first time they’ve been seen together in public since the split. While witnesses say there was no PDA at Evan and Carly’s table, we’re also told Evan went to the same restaurant the weekend before with a male friend and made a reservation for him and Carly for Mother’s Day. So, it sounds like this wasn’t a spur-of-the-moment thing. Looks like there might be hope for an Evan and Carly reunion. Stay tuned …
- ‘Bachelor’ recap: Nick meets a dolphin and this season's villain
- Fishing report for week of April 25-May 1: Shaver setting up to be ‘angler’s dream’
- Fishing line: Striper action takes off near Colusa and on Feather River
- Fishing line: Sacramento River sees plenty of stripers and shad
- Playing Through the Whistle: The story of steel, football and American town Aliquippa
- Choice Route: An unexpected journey down Ron Parker’s unlikely playoffs path
- Arena Dreams: In Search of 26 Riders
- 2017 NFL Mock Draft: First-round projections after CFP Semifinals
- 2108 NFL Draft: Old soul Kendrick Norton comes from a strong family
- NBA Awards Roundtable: Will KD Win MVP?
'Bachelor in Paradise' Alums Evan Bass and Carly Waddell Hanging Out After Split have 282 words, post on www.tmz.com at May 11, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.