ICC T20 WORLD CUP 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Mitchell Marsh has batted at No 3 in Australia’s recent tours © Getty Mitchell Marsh, the Australian all-rounder, believes he will retain the number three spot in the Australian XI for the upcoming T20 World Cup . Marsh was Australia’s number 3 in the recent tours to West Indies and Bangladesh in the absence of regular stars David Warner, Steve Smith, Aaron Finch and Glenn Maxwell. He found success in his time at number 3, scoring 375 runs in ten games, including four fifties, and is in a rich vein of form coming into the showpiece event having scored a century from the same spot for Western Australia in the Marsh Cup. However, the move to continue backing him will push Smith down the order. “I daresay that if I play in this tournament, I’ll be listed at number three,” Marsh said. “But I think the beauty of our squad is that, from three to six or even seven, all of us can float and it will just be a matter of game situation and who we think is best to go in next. I think I’ll… Read full this story
- Kym Marsh reveals terror after finding out she had pre-cancerous cells and urges women to get a smear test
- 'There's something sexy about casting a straight actor to play a gay role': Neil Patrick Harris claims it's better to hire the 'best actor' than someone who has same sexuality as their character
- Mexican vacation and organic food are on the alleged Capitol rioters' wish lists
- Abu Dhabi T10 league 2021: Full List of Award Winners, Records and Statistics
- The Hundred 2021: Final list of men's players retained by all 6 teams; 57 male and female players signed up
- Gary Barlow reveals his desire to launch A-List supergroup with Spice Girls, Chris Martin and Little Mix as hopeful members
- Big Bash League 2020-21: Full List of Award Winners, Records and Statistics
- Golden Globe Awards nominations: Sarah Jessica Parker and Taraji P Henson share the list live while on the Today show
- What is Rahul Gandhi's Budget 2021 wish list
- Ajay Devgn Says Actors Are Lying When They Say Box Office Numbers Don't Matter; 'OTT Doesn't Give Us That Joy'
If I play, I'll be listed at number 3 - Mitchell Marsh have 364 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at November 11, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.