Kid Cudi paid homage to the later rocker Kurt Cobain — who died almost 27 years ago to the day — by wearing a dress almost identical to one worn by the Nirvana frontman. Cudi was the musical guest Saturday on “Saturday Night Live,” and he first paid respects to fallen ‘SNL’ star Chris Farley by wearing a t-shirt with Farley’s image emblazoned on it as he sang “Tequila Shots.” Cudi also performed “Sad People,” and for that, he wore a white, spaghetti-strapped floral dress … check it out — it’s a spitting image pattern of Cobain’s. Folks on social media almost immediately picked up on the significance of the dress. It was an awesome moment and tribute and the messaging is multi-layered. Pretty awesome. Kid Cudi pulling the ultimate Kurt Cobain tribute on #SNL on the week of this death. @KidCudi all about love and suicide prevention and awareness!!! pic.twitter.com/m4DOUC5eFF — Danny Armstrong (@DArmstrong44) April 11, 2021 @DArmstrong44 As you probably know … Cobain died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound April 5, 1994. There were all sorts of theories about his death, but it was ultimately ruled a suicide. He was 27. Lots of musical acts do their thing… Read full this story
- The world's biggest rock stars and their unknown links to Wales
- Dolores O'Riordan died face up in bath dressed in pyjamas, inquest hears
- Seven reasons to be sleepless in Seattle
- Lana Del Rey confronts Kanye West
- Snow Patrol's Gary Lightbody on his battle with mental health
- When is Kanye West’s new album Yandhi released, why has it been postponed and how many tracks will be on it?
- Snow Patrol's Gary Lightbody: Eyes open and seeing clearly
- Interview: Snow Patrol frontman Gary Lightbody opens up on his mental health
- 'I was going to nightclubs and turning up for school hung-over'
- Biffy Clyro’s Simon Neil honoured with inaugural Q Awards guitar prize
Kid Cudi Rocks Dress On 'SNL' For Kurt Cobain Tribute have 304 words, post on www.tmz.com at November 4, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.