INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUE 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet Narine returned 4-21 which played an important part in restricting RCB to 138. © BCCI In a nutshell It wasn’t quite the fairytale finish to Virat Kohli’s captaincy in the IPL as Kolkata Knight Riders stormed into Qualifier 2 with a four-wicket win over Royal Challengers Bangalore, riding on an all-round show by their star player Sunil Narine. The 33-year-old’s 4 for 21 was instrumental in restricting RCB to 139/6 before he lifted KKR from a similar stagnancy in the middle overs with three sixes off the first three legal deliveries he faced. And in the process, he also became the first player to score 25+ runs and take four or more wickets in a playoff game. How Narine made a difference As if his best-ever figures in a playoff match wasn’t enough, Narine studded those bowling figures with the wickets of Kohli, de Villiers and Maxwell, and in that order. With the bat, Narine made complete sense of his promotion to No. 5, picking 22 runs in the 12th over bowled by Dan Christian and turned the run-chase around on a pitch that was slowing down… Read full this story
- Comic Book Reviews for This Week: 3/18/2020
- 'Lynnsanity In PSL': Australia Star Chris Lynn Blitzes 55-Ball 113 For Lahore Qalandars. Watch
- Alan Moore: an extraordinary gentleman
- Marvel's Biggest June Releases: Spider-Man, Shang-Chi, Avengers, Fantastic Four
- Got 150 hours? Great audiobooks to listen to on lockdown
- AFLW: Scores and reports from every week 1 finals match
- IPL 2020: Most runs, most wickets, most sixes, fastest fifty, fastest century: Records and stats created in IPL history
- Coronavirus: What's at stake for cricket in 2020?
- FMIA Week 15: Mike McCarthy Gets Creative To Prepare For His Next Shot
- As he plotted his way to title win in Oman, Sharath wondered if he had made mistake of his life
Narine stars as KKR storm into Qualifier 2 to book berth against DC have 298 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at November 11, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.