Home Health Wellness Wellness on December 29, 2021 The World Health Organization (WHO) has issued a second Emergency Use Listing (EUL) for Novavax NVX-CoV2373, the COVID-19 vaccine developed by American pharma giant Novavax Inc. NVX-CoV2373 is listed as Nuvaxovid and is the 10th COVID-19 vaccine to have been issued an EUL by The Technical Advisory Group for Emergency Use Listing  . Nuvaxovid was earlier given a conditional marketing authorisation in the European Union by The European Medicines Agency (EMA). NVX-CoV2373 is also being manufactured and marketed in India and licensed territories by Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd. (SII), as Covovax, which was granted EUL on December 17  . “Covovax was assessed under the WHO EUL procedure based on the review of data on quality, safety and efficacy, a risk management plan, programmatic suitability, and manufacturing site inspections carried out by the Drugs Controller General of India. The Technical Advisory Group for Emergency Use Listing (TAG-EUL), convened by WHO and made up of experts from around the world, has determined that the vaccine meets WHO standards for protection against COVID-19, that the benefit of the vaccine far outweighs any risks, and that the vaccine can be used globally,… Read full this story
- India 'is space power' after missile test
- Curtain Rises on Dance of Democracy in India: 1st Phase Polling Begins
- Howzat! Imran Khan Shows His Class in India-Pakistan Showdown
- Halloween Brexit; polls open in India
- 19 People to watch in 2019: Christina Verchere (OMV Petrom): Investors need stability and predictability
- Four things you need to know about Matcha
- Warring sides blocked vaccine deliveries in Yemen as cholera outbreak worsened: report
- Vaccine linked to huge cervical disease drop
- Brexit and holidays: What do I need to know?
- Clean air charge approved for city
Covovax: Everything You Need To Know About The Novavax COVID-19 Vaccine Approved For India have 279 words, post on www.boldsky.com at December 29, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.