WEST INDIES TOUR OF BANGLADESH, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet Joshua Da Silva kept the innings ticking after Bonner (right) fell for 90. © AFP Nkrumah Bonner missed out on his maiden Test ton but West Indies had a profitable first session on Friday (February 12), capitalising on a deflated Bangladesh attack as they managed 102 runs at 3.5 an over. Joshua Da Silva and Alzarri Joseph put on an unbroken 59-run stand after Boner was dismissed for 90, helping West Indies to 325 for 6 at Lunch on Day 2 of the second Test in Dhaka. Bangladesh lost a review in the first over of the day in their attempt to send Da Silva back leg-before. But Abu Jayed also bowled short and wide on a couple of occasions, allowing Da Silva to put it away for boundaries. Both Bonner and Da Silva also rotated the strike well as Bangladesh’s wait for a wicket continued. The West Indies batsmen capitalised on the loose deliveries – Da Silva struck his third four of the day by punching a short delivery from Taijul while a half-volley from Jayed was clipped away by Bonner who registered his… Read full this story
- McCann makes three changes to face Luton as Elder misses out
- Grant McCann makes two Hull City changes to face Cardiff City
- How Britain exports Islamist extremism to Bangladesh
- New Acne Medicine: The acne drugs, creams and therapies that could be coming to a shelf near you
- UFC's greatest rivalries: Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz had it all
- Brazil: The last frontier of gastronomy?
- Brazil highways drive Amazon development -- and destruction
- 'Is it Leeds' fault as well?'
- Study unveils Portuguese dentist crisis
- Celtic earn point from spot-kick scrap with Rennes
Da Silva, Joseph make Bangladesh toil have 277 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 12, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.