WEST INDIES TOUR OF BANGLADESH, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet Joshua Da Silva kept the innings ticking after Bonner (right) fell for 90. © AFP Nkrumah Bonner missed out on his maiden Test ton but West Indies had a profitable first session on Friday (February 12), capitalising on a deflated Bangladesh attack as they managed 102 runs at 3.5 an over. Joshua Da Silva and Alzarri Joseph put on an unbroken 59-run stand after Boner was dismissed for 90, helping West Indies to 325 for 6 at Lunch on Day 2 of the second Test in Dhaka. Bangladesh lost a review in the first over of the day in their attempt to send Da Silva back leg-before. But Abu Jayed also bowled short and wide on a couple of occasions, allowing Da Silva to put it away for boundaries. Both Bonner and Da Silva also rotated the strike well as Bangladesh’s wait for a wicket continued. The West Indies batsmen capitalised on the loose deliveries – Da Silva struck his third four of the day by punching a short delivery from Taijul while a half-volley from Jayed was clipped away by Bonner who registered his… Read full this story
- Rafael Da Silva Leaving Manchester United For Lyon On 4-Year, £2.5M Deal
- World Cup 2019: Bangladesh vs India, Match Preview
- India book semi-final spot and dump Bangladesh out of World Cup
- Australia play Bangladesh in Cricket World Cup on Thursday
- Rohit makes yet another hundred as India reach last four
- Mahmudullah helps Bangladesh to T20 win over Zimbabwe
- Free-scoring Jelani makes it a perfect 10
- France Survives, Sending Marta and Brazil to the Exit
- Neymar Rape Accuser Facing Multiple Criminal Charges
- A-League 2019-20 preview: Can it get any worse for the Mariners?
Da Silva, Joseph make Bangladesh toil have 275 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 12, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.