ENGLAND TOUR OF INDIA, 2021 by Rob Johnston • Last updated on Share Tweet “I expect Virat to want to come out and for India to respond straight away from ball one of the Test.” © BCCI England’s victory in the opening Test against India was their sixth consecutive win away from home and rather than being concerned about that run coming to an end, Joe Root says his team is thinking only of extending it in the second Test against India which begins on Saturday (February 13) at MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai. Despite being under no illusions that India will respond strongly to their defeat, Root is confident that his side can keep their good form going. “There is no reason why it can’t continue in my eyes,” he said. “Of course we are going to have to keep playing extremely well and keep looking to push the boundaries of what people might consider are our capabilities as a team. But we have won six games on the bounce now away from home. “We are consistently improving at playing in these conditions as well as implementing a game plan that we have spoken quite honestly about and what… Read full this story
- A’s top Cleveland to extend win streak to 6 — big day for Nick Hundley
- Udinese 1-2 Milan: Ibrahimovic's scoring streak continues as Pioli's men stretch unbeaten run to 24
- US Women's National Team stars on equal pay: To win that fight is bigger than World Cup victory
- In tell-all book, Michael Cohen says Trump hired a 'Faux-Bama' before White House run
- Miami advances with hard-fought win, Milwaukee enters summer of uncertainty
- Trump administration pushes for last-minute foreign policy wins in final campaign sprint
- The NFL is confronting racism, but are Black quarterbacks continuing to be stereotyped?
- Win or lose, the party won't be over for Trump
- A’s mailbag: How long is this win streak, really? Jharel Cotton as reliever?
- Joe Biden and Kamala Harris make debut as running mates, vowing to defeat Trump
"No reason why it can't continue" - Root hungry to extend winning run have 329 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 12, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.