What adjustment do you make when you act from stage to screen—and what sort of shift happens in terms of technique? We asked Vanessa Hudgens this question when we spoke to her recently. "Film is a lot more technical," the lovely 32-year-old Filipino American actress, who's currently in Netflix's "Tick, Tick … Boom!" and "The Princess Switch 3," told Inquirer Entertainment. "I mean, they're similar but so different at the same time. "With stage, you are living in the moment. You have an audience that's feeding you energy immediately. And it's almost a sacred space because your performance is unfiltered. It's raw and unedited—the experience you share with an audience is unique, and it will be different every night! Love for theater "With film, you do it with a lot more lights, and there's much you got to hit. It takes so much more time. I feel like you definitely have to rein it in a little bit and rely more on subtleties because the camera is right here (in your face) rather than having the audience far away. "But, you know, you give it your all and then, it's someone other people's job to do something with it as… Read full this story
- Mike Leigh on his first film, Bleak Moments
- Every Judi Dench film – ranked!
- Lady Macbeth: how one film took on costume drama's whites-only rule
- Danny Lloyd – the kid in The Shining: ‘I was promised that tricycle after filming but it never came’
- Albert Finney talks about directing new film, Charlie Bubbles - archive, 1969
- Rosemary's Baby: No 2 best horror film of all time
- Whoopi Goldberg returns to Sister Act stage musical
- Alesha Dixon cradles baby girl Anaya and holds daughter Azura, six, by the hand as she flies home to London after filming for America's Got Talent in LA
- Whoopi Goldberg returns to Sister Act for a new West End production alongside Jennifer Saunders... 28 years after starring in smash hit film
- Idris Elba defends Thor film role
Vanessa Hudgens on acting for film and stage have 352 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at December 6, 2021. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.