Home Health Diabetes Diabetes on January 31, 2022 Diabetes and cancer are fatal diseases that frequently co-exist. Both can be challenging to deal with on their own. Battling both diseases simultaneously may add even more stress to life. Studies have reported an increased risk of cancer diagnosis in patients with diabetes. The tumour or cancer therapies can cause uncontrolled sugar levels in diabetic patients. These uncontrolled sugars lead to a greater risk of mortality for many malignancies. Various factors often complicate the management of diabetes in cancer patients. The treating physicians have to consider a lot of factors such as what level of glycaemic control is helpful, which therapy to use, how to deal with therapies, patient’s dietary needs, how diabetes complications can affect cancer management and drug interactions, etc. It is important to carefully manage the disease during and after cancer treatment if you have diabetes. One may be more focused on managing a cancer diagnosis, but diabetes care is very critical to the health and can affect the success of a treatment plan. During treatment, the focus should be on cancer treatment with euglycemia; thus, it is important to manage diabetes as well to ensure your body can… Read full this story
- Over 6 Lakh Diabetes Screenings In A Week At Ayushman Bharat Block Health Melas
- World Malaria Day 2022: How Is Diabetes Linked To Malaria?
- IIT-Mandi Team Discovers Molecule That Can Be Used For The Treatment Of Diabetes
- Diabetes: A low-calorie diet can reduce the risk of high blood sugar and boost immunity
- Diabetes symptoms: A dry mouth may indicate the condition - what else to spot
- Diabetes: 'Missing teeth' among 'less noticeable' complications of the disease says expert
- Covid: WHO approves new treatment by Pfizer for patients that are at higher risk
- Sleep anxiety: Symptoms of the condition and how to manage it
- Alzheimer’s: Disease could be prevented by gender-based medicine, says study
- Doctor shares 'overwhelming' toll of pandemic on children - 'Urgent referrals needed'
Expert Article: Tips For Managing Diabetes Among Cancer Patients have 319 words, post on www.boldsky.com at January 31, 2022. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.