Senator Manny Pacquiao. (Contributed photo) MANILA, Philippines — Presidential aspirant Sen. Manny Pacquiao on Saturday said that while he remains against same sex marriage, he now enjoys more support from the LGBTQ community. "Marami pong salamat at sa ngayon ay nagkaintindihan na po kaming lahat at, yung paniniwala ko po ay manatili po iyon, ang aking paniniwala sa Panginoon. In fact, mas marami po akong mga supporters ngayon na LGBTQ na sumusuporta sa atin at naniniwala sa atin," said Pacquiao in Jessica Soho's Presidential Interviews aired on GMA-7. (I am thankful that now, I have made myself clear to them but my belief stays, my belief in God. In fact, I have more LGBTQ supporters that believe in me.) It can be recalled that Paqcuiao received flak for comparing gay people to animals back in 2016. But the presidential aspirant later said he does not condemn homosexuals as he does not have a right to judge. Pacquiao also said that he was misquoted. "Na-misquote lang po talaga ako. Mali lang po yung pagkaintindi sa akin, mahaba po yung explanation ko doon." (I was misquoted. The interpretation with what I've said is wrong, I have a long explanation about that.) Nevertheless,… Read full this story
- Zubiri to stay in Pacquiao slate despite supporting Marcos Jr.’s presidential bid
- Philippines' Pacquiao says he is not to be counted out of presidential race
- Pacquiao says remarks on De Lima case carry no weight
- Rainbow Laces: Brentford's Zanka says LGBTQ+ inclusion campaign means 'a little more than football'
- Florida Republicans Pass Bill Punishing Disney for LGBTQ Support
- Troy Aikman Says He Supports The Military After Being Caught On A Hot Mic Mocking Flyovers
- Fonterra breaks public silence on effort to tax agricultural emissions, says it supports process
- Bengal: 2 killed in bomb attack, TMC says its supporters
- Pooja Bedi Confirms Hrithik Roshan & Sussanne Khan Have Found Love AGAIN; Says They Support Each Other
- Prepping For Pride 2022 & Beyond: Engaging A Booming LGBTQ+ Consumer Landscape
Pacquiao says he has more LGBTQ supporters now have 325 words, post on newsinfo.inquirer.net at January 23, 2022. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.