A Rushes mole recently ordered a bag of fancy coffee beans from a local boutique roastery. After two weeks of waiting, the mole was informed that the item was ready and would be delivered within the day. The mole's excitement turned to confusion, however, when the tracking status on the delivery app suddenly read "completed," despite the fact that no parcel—or delivery person, for that matter—made it to her front door. She was about to write a complaint, when she—quite serendipitously—chanced upon Precipitous Keeper's (PK) Instagram stories. There it was in one of PK's posts—a photo of the beans she had been waiting for, accompanied by a caption profusely thanking the shop for the "surprise treat." And then, it all made sense. The mole lived next door to PK, and the delivery person made a mistake. "But surely, PK or the person who received the item must have seen my name and contact details on the parcel, no?" the mole pointed out. Upon learning about the incident, the roastery sent the mole a new bag, and then pretended that they actually intended to send one to PK. "Glad you liked it," the shop wrote back. TOP OF THE TABLOIDS This… Read full this story
- POWERING THROUGH PAIN
- Audrey Tautou has little to work with as the widow of romantic dramedy ‘Delicacy’
- Netflix series ‘GLOW’ has real-life roots in Indy
- Free & Cheap New York: Where to go and what to do around the city for the week of March 24, 2013
- Robin Quivers tells fans on the Howard Stern show that she's survived a harrowing bout with cancer
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Barclays advanced screening meant tightened security — but plenty of Brooklyn love
- Movie reviews: 'Elaine Stritch: Shoot Me,' 'Barefoot,' 'Angels in Stardust,' 'The Standbys'
- Ousted N.Y. Times editor Jill Abramson is returning to Harvard, this time to teach
- Staten Island neighborhood rallies around Isabella Acierno as she battles brain tumor again
‘Unexpected’ treat for actress have 337 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at January 23, 2022. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.