Nearly 700,000 jobs were added to the U.S. economy in February. The biggest gains were in the leisure and hospitality industries. Apple ( NASDAQ:AAPL ) , Alphabet ( NASDAQ:GOOG ) ( NASDAQ:GOOGL ) , and other Silicon Valley companies announce plans for returning to their offices. Motley Fool analysts Jason Moser and Emily Flippen discuss employers taking an “omnichannel” approach with their employees, as well as: Target ‘s stellar results. Costco ‘s mixed quarter. Salesforce focusing on Slack (instead of more big acquisitions). Disney ‘s plan to launch an ad-supported tier for Disney+. The latest from Sweetgreen , Domino’s Pizz a , Best Buy , Elastic , and Zoom Video . Emily and Jason answer a listener’s question about whether to sell index funds in order to buy more stocks and share two stocks on their radar: Bilibili and Accenture . To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool’s free podcasts, check out our podcast center . To get started investing, check out our quick-start guide to investing in stocks . A full transcript follows the video. This video was recorded on March 4, 2022. Chris Hill: Silicon Valley is going back to the office and Disney is going… Read full this story
- Facebook at 15: Mark Zuckerberg in 2008 on Facebook's political power, ad targeting
- Plastic bags might get banned in New York. Now what?
- Assange's arrest sparks debate over press freedom as extradition battle looms; AOC faces backlash
- When medicine makes patients sicker
- Biden vs. Warren: Round 1
- Weather Shocker: 9 Consecutive Days Without Rain or Snow
- Inside Biden and Warren's Yearslong Feud
- 60s expected Wednesday
- Nearly 50 Food, Music, & Arts Festivals to Keep You Busy This Spring
- POLITICO Playbook: W.H. resurrects health care push
Good News From Target, a Change for Disney+, and More have 267 words, post on www.fool.com at March 9, 2022. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.