Synopsis On the day he made major news by unveiling a $43 billion cash takeover offer for social media company Twitter Inc, Musk aired his grievances toward the SEC during remarks at the TED Conference in Vancouver. Related Elon Musk is ready with ‘Plan B’ if Twitter rejects his offer Twitter CEO tells employees company not ‘held hostage’ by Elon Musk’s offer Why Elon Musk’s Buffett-like playbook won’t work on Twitter Twitter says board to ‘carefully review’ Elon Musk bid for company Elon Musk says he has the means to buy Twitter, but investors aren’t so sure Tesla Inc CEO Elon Musk on Thursday stepped up criticism of the U.S. securities regulator, calling Securities and Exchange Commission officials “bastards” for bringing fraud charges against him over his 2018 tweets regarding taking the company private. On the day he made major news by unveiling a $43 billion cash takeover offer for social media company Twitter Inc, Musk aired his grievances toward the SEC during remarks at the TED Conference in Vancouver. Musk, the world’s richest person according to a Forbes tally, said funding to take his electrical car company private was actually secured at the time he posted his tweets, but… Read full this story
- Elon Musk Says 'Can Now Buy a Tesla With Bitcoin'
- Elon Musk says he offered to sell Tesla to Apple but was ignored by Tim Cook
- Elon Musk says the new Tesla Roadster with the SpaceX package that adds rocket thrusters will go 0 to 60 in 1.1 SECONDS
- Elon Musk Says Tesla Would Be Shut Down if Its Cars Were Used to Spy Following China Military Ban
- Elon Musk says Mars city is 'next logical step' for humanity
- Elon Musk Day explained as fans of Tesla, Space X CEO celebrate
- Elon Musk Says Tesla Share Price Is Too High
- Elon Musk targeted by hacking group Anonymous over tweets sending Bitcoin price plunging
- Elon Musk mocks sceptical investors who think Tesla is overpriced by selling red-hot shorts
- Bitcoin Surges As Elon Musk Says It Can Be Used To Buy Teslas
Elon Musk says US SEC 'bastards' forced settlement over Tesla tweets have 335 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at April 15, 2022. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.