FALSE LASHES look great on a night out – but we often struggle with them lifting at the corners. Luckily, one makeup whizz has revealed the correct way to put them on, and they’ll stay in place all night. Brooke, from the UK, shared her hack on her TikTok channel, Big Pink Energy , where it went viral with over 60k views. She said: “If you can’t get your false eyelashes to stop lifting at the inner corners this video is for you.” First, Brooke puts the glue on the lash band as per normal, but recommends putting extra on the inner and outer corner of the lashes. Next is the most vital part to make sure they stay secure all night, Brooke applies some of the eyelash glue onto the corners of her eyes just above the lash line. READ MORE BEAUTY HACKS SWEATY BETTY I’m a beauty expert, five steps to sweat-proof your make-up for summer HAIR IT You’ve been spraying dry shampoo all wrong…there's a simple step everyone forgets She said that although lash glue states to let the glue dry for 30 seconds – you should wait at least two minutes before trying to apply them… Read full this story
- Woman’s five-second hack stops her feet from hurting in heels – but people can’t believe what she puts in her shoes
- How to react when your kid’s having a tantrum & the one thing you can do to stop it
- 7 best mascaras to buy in 2021: we road-test the wonder products that’ll give you perfect lashes
- Woman refuses to take extra workload off pregnant colleague - is she wrong?
- Emmys 2021: Hacks' Hannah Einbinder on having Jean Smart as a mentor
- The four things you should NEVER do with your contact lenses
- All The Ways Facebook Tracks You And How To Stop It
- The 9 tips to boost your child’s immunity before the start of school – plus a meal plan
- How to fix makeup mistakes without starting over – tips from a makeup artist
- I’m a mum-of-6 but only do the food shop once every THREE weeks – these are my hacks to keep food fresh
I’m a makeup whizz & you’re putting your lashes on all wrong – there’s an easy hack to stop them lifting at the corners have 355 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 14, 2022. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.