Prince William and Kate Middleton’s decades-long romance was never expected to last by members of the royal family, reported Express UK. The now-Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have been married for more than a decade now and share three children, however, when they first met two decades ago at St Andrews University in Scotland in 2001, majority of the people close to them felt it was just a passing fancy. Talking to OK! Magazine, royal author Andrew Morton said: "In the beginning, nobody in the Royal Household expected for a second that the university romance with Catherine and William would continue for any time after they graduated…" He continued: "After he left college, William was doing all kinds of jobs, to get a sense of the Britain he will take over. Catherine was left to go her own way, but she survived." Despite early concerns over whether they'll last, Prince William and Kate proved that they were always meant to be, and have spent a good portion of the last twenty years by each other's side.
- Prince William, Kate Middleton with cookery legend Mary Berry prepare festive food
- Princess Charlotte grins as she arrives for her first day at school with Prince William, Kate Middleton and brother Prince George
- Prince Louis christening details hinted by Kate Middleton's mum?
- Prince William and Kate return to their much-loved former home Anglesey
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's paradise resort stay in Maldives
- WATCH: Kate Middleton and Prince William's best moments from their royal tour of Pakistan
- President Trump Called out by 'Good Place' Star Jameela Jamil for 'Nude Sunbathing' Kate Middleton Tweet
- Princess Charlotte's godparents: Prince William and Kate Middleton's pals, cousins
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's children's special treatment at Trooping revealed
- Kate Middleton's trip to Scotland: A tennis coaching session and more of her plans
Prince William, Kate Middleton romance were ‘not expected’ to last have 304 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at May 25, 2022. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.